systemd and ssh/ftp

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 29 19:35:40 UTC 2012

On 07/29/2012 12:17 PM, Mateusz Marzantowicz wrote:
> I don't think it's your job to tell OP how he should protect his system.
> It's up to him. If you can't provide information he asked for just
> ignore this topic. He is free to enable/disable his SELinux and firewall
> any time he likes to.

I've seen people reporting, both here and on fedoraforum.org that
they've disabled SELinux because of issues that don't seem to have
anything to do with it.  I've never seen anybody report that it helped.
  Quite frankly, I wonder why anybody would think it would help.  Thus,
instead of just telling him he's wrong, I asked him why he thought it
would help because I'd like to learn the thinking behind it.