Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:40:48 UTC 2012

On 06/01/2012 04:18 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> I don't give a frak about that. I just want to run my own stuff,
> without anyone else sticking their nose in my personal business. Is
> that too much to ask?

This discussion reminds me of the great Philospher Hegel.
The means used by tyrants to rise to power is the employment
of creating a thesis (eg: computer hacking and computer security),
offering (and even demanding) the antithesis (eg: UEFI restrictions),
and when it becomes mandated by law, the tyrant is now in a
position to create the synthesis (new mandates, elimination of
the personal freedom to run whatever you want on your
own computer)...etc....etc.

The question we need to ask ourselves:
Where will this sort of tactic stop?
What's to  prevent the greedy elitists to convince govs that only
medicines and vitamins produced by them will be sold in the world
(just a small example)?
Look at the "global warming" emaill gate: The scientists telling
each other the data did not support the thesis... Yet, the greedy
SOB's want to impose carbon footprint taxation all over the world.
This is another example of thesis/antithesis/synthesis.
Follow the money, and you will get closer to the truth.
Money buys influence and power!!