setting Network Printer with static IP in DD-WRT

Lawrence Houston fedora at greenfield.dyndns.org
Sat Jun 2 15:45:53 UTC 2012

Jim:

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012, Jim wrote:

> Fedora 17, I have my Network printer setup and printing in Fedora.
>
> In DD-WRT how do I setup a Network Printer as a Static IP or MAC# ?  the
> printer is setup with Static IP.
>
> The problem I'm having eveytime the power goes out the Router changes
> DHCP IP and I have to go into Fedora and make IP setting change.
>
> I ask that question on the the DD-WRT Forum and they deleted my post.
> Yes, I'm  a registered member at DD-wrt forum.

With the DD-WRT Firmware look for the DHCP Server's Static Entries on the
"Services" Tab under the "Services" Menu, it is NOT on the "Basic Setup"
Tab under the "Setup" Menu???  As Fred states: Assign the IP Address you
want to the Printer's MAC Address...

Lawrence Houston  --  (fedora at greenfield.dyndns.org)