Yum is going berserk!

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jun 4 04:02:00 UTC 2012

On 06/03/2012 08:51 PM, David wrote:
> So 'me' was the only person that tried to help you while you were when
> you had this self-inflected disaster.

What self-inflicted disaster?  My system crashed during an update.
Then, yum-complete-transaction tried to go berserk and trash my system
so I killed it.  Today, I updated my system without incident.  And,
IIRC, all of your "help" was based on the assumption that I currently
had an unbootable system, simply because I mentioned that an earlier
update crash had caused a minor problem with a kernel update.  If you
can't manage to keep two different incidents separate, you're not going
to be much help to anybody, are you?