Manually installing Firefox 13

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:53:19 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:17 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> why in the world do you simply not wait some days
> until you get a regular update from yum?
>
> i will never understand people acting this way

Perhaps if you go back in the thread you will see that I also said
"Can we expect to have RPMs for F17 available, eventually?".
My point was that if F17 will end its days with Firefox 12, then I'd
install FF13 manually on top of it.

On the other hand if someone tells me "we expect to have it on the
repos in 'x' days" then it might or might not make sense for me to
way, depending on the number of days.

FC