Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Tue Jun 5 12:22:46 UTC 2012

Thibault NĂ©lis writes:

> In any case, I'd be happy to talk about all this in a year or two, when
> we'll have more information than speculations.
>
> (Don't worry I'm not offended or anything, I'm just saying we don't know
> jack yet.)

Not really. We do know a lot, actually. There are plenty of historical facts
that are available at our collective disposal. This is one of those cases
where, based on past events, it's possible to have a fairly high level of
confidence for how things will play out in the future.

Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.