Red Hat Will Pay Microsoft To Get Past UEFI Restrictions

JD jd1008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:11:01 UTC 2012

On 06/05/2012 04:22 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> JD writes:
>
>> On 06/05/2012 03:47 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>>>
>>> Don't worry about. Microsoft will make sure that the OEM knows
>>> exactly how to implement the ability to install keys for other
>>> operating systems.
>>>

>> I like this sense of humor :) :)
>
> You thought I was joking?

I meant much was said that MS would never want
to support booting anything other than windows :)
Then you say that MS would make sure OEM's know
how to let users to install keys for other OS'es.
So I thought you were deliberately saying the total
opposite of what some have said on this thread, in
order to sound facetious or even sarcastic.