Add to panel not working

Frank Elsner frank at moltke28.B.Shuttle.DE
Fri Jun 8 16:26:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:19:22 +0100 Steve Dowe wrote:
> On 08/06/12 13:04, Frank Elsner wrote:
> >> Assume you've also tried literally dragging the menu item to the panel?
> >
> > Your assumption is correct.
>
> I'm guessing the next thing to try would be to create another user, log
> in as that user, and try the same thing.

Can't do it right now. Too many windows to recreate after for me after re-login
with my username. Will try on Tuesday.

> Then we'll know if it's a package or a user-config issue.
>
> Of course, you're going to tell me you've already done that too, right? ;)

Hihi :-)

BTW, being at home now I've testet my 2 Fedora 14 hosts  ... no problem.

Have a nice weekend,
Frank Elsner