Smolt (was Re: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Fedora)

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 23:23:57 UTC 2012

Steve Searle <steve at stevesearle.com> writes:
> Around 11:05pm on Monday, June 11, 2012 (UK time), Wolfgang
> S. Rupprecht scrawled:
>
>> Sadly, before Fedora Smolt went down, it still showed more 32-bit than
>> 64-bit installs.  Fedora doesn't do enough to encourage everyone that
>
> I don't think its down:
> http://smolt.fedoraproject.org/static/stats/stats.html

Ah, I see it is up again.  Last time I wanted to check something it was
down for at least several hours.  That, coupled with the note that it
had about not being updated any more led me to believe it was down for
the count.

Anyone know what the story with Smolt is?  Why was the data processing
stopped before a replacement was up and running?

-wolfgang
--
g+:  https://plus.google.com/114566345864337108516/about