back button in firefox?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Jun 13 18:39:13 UTC 2012

Martin Airs wrote:
> yes, I have noticed that, glad its not just me
>
> also sometimes right click does nothing first time you do it, and needs a
> second go to bring up a menu
>
> I have no idea why tho.

I'm on FF 13 and do not experience any performance problems with the
back button. Overall, 13 seems to be a tad quicker (placebo?) than 12.

Are you guys running the Fedora package or the tarball from mozilla.com?

Have you guys tried safe mode? New profile? The new "reset"
functionality in 13? (the mode that is meant to troubleshoot "My FF is
broken!" posts like this)