back button in firefox?

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Wed Jun 13 19:04:06 UTC 2012

On 13.06.2012 19:02, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that the "back" button in firefox on
> fedora 17 rarely if ever does anything the first time you click it?
>
> I seem to always need to click it multiple times before it actually
> goes back to the previous page.
Yes, me too. I confirm this behavior on firefox-13.0-1.fc17.x86_64. I
have also noticed that right clicking shows wrong context menu with
copy, select, etc. instead of that with Back menu item. It happens just
after loading fresh web page and before anything has been selected. I
must then click several times somewhere to obtain correct popup menu. It
might be GTK+ bug as well as Firefox one.

Mateusz Marzantowicz