OT: Routers, DD-WRT -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 15 20:07:30 UTC 2012

On 15/06/12 15:02, Heinz Diehl wrote:
> On 14.06.2012, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>
>>     Two items I can't get to work are logging and saving the log
>>     information, and filtering access restrictions. Denial of access
>>     appears to work but not the filter function.
> You could install Tomato 1.28, where all this works..

    Thank you Heinz, I am looking at the Tomato page now. Hopefully I
    can install it on one of the two Cisco E3000s that presently have
    DD-WRT on them. I need to see what the procedure is to install from
    DD-WRT. Perhaps it requires restoring the original Linksys software?

    Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box7