Fedora 17

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 16 13:08:51 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 16:16 +1000, Roger wrote:
> After all the hype, problems and dislikes with Fedora 17, I am
> interested to know is it worth fresh installing over Fedora 16 or would
> it be best to wait a month or so?
> Thanks
> Roger

One thing that caught me by surprise. At least I think that is what
happened. I installed from a liveusb and because I have a 64bit machine
it installed the X86_64 version. Or am I fantasizing and I just by
accident got the wrong Liveusb downloaded?
Working with Julie Andrews is like getting hit over the head with a
valentine. -- Christopher Plummer
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net