Debugging a system freeze?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jun 18 16:15:33 UTC 2012

On 06/18/2012 06:19 AM, Christopher Svanefalk wrote:
> Yes, true, if you are doing it wrong. The CPU is perfectly stable at
> this voltage, hence why I wanted to know if other components could be
> involved.

<set mode="Off-topic">

Back when I was doing tech support, I knew a tech who was running NT 4
and insisted that it was perfectly stable.  Of course, he kept a copy of
the latest service pack on his desktop, and ran it once a month because
if he didn't his system started crashing.  But it was perfectly stable.

</mode>