upgrading to F16 or F17 with /var and/or /usr on LVM volumes?

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:24:05 UTC 2012

What about a SystemRescue CD?....I've been told they have tools that can
help out in situations where you can't seen to get into your PC?....and
is that all I would have to backup if I wanted to go from Fedora 15 to
Fedora 17?using a fresh install...."home" and "etc"..is that where all
my skins for Firefox....Thunberbird.....Audacity etc are located? What
about my music, pictures, and documents? would all those be safe? I want
to upgrade / update so bad, but I also don't want to lose all the stuff
I have on here either!...

EGO II