Curious And Worried.....

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:26:00 UTC 2012

6K so I've FINALLY gotten through the pre-upgrade process, (Thanks to al
who gave me input, advice, and instruction!...it was invaluable!) So I
have finally gone from Fedora 15 to 16.....(not wanting to go to 17
until a few more bugs have been worked out!) But I'm LOVIN' 16! My only
concern is, that while everything is working fine, and all my bookmarks,
pictures, songs, and themes are still here, there's a message I got when
I was in Terminal checking things there and it says I have "mail" but
it's in a folder?.....I've abbreviated the entire message, but I'm
wondering if there's something wrong with the upgrade? I've never seen
this message before when I was using Fedora 15...any one have any idea
what this is?

EGO II