E-mail image problem - Correction

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Jun 21 00:55:19 UTC 2012

On 20/06/12 20:03, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 06/21/2012 04:56 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>>     He says he sent that from his phone but he tried from his computer
>>     earlier and just over the last few days I've had several episodes
>>     like that from several correspondents, all running some version of
>>     Windows.
>>
>>     Any thoughts on what is wrong?
> You say the other side is running various versions of windows....  Have you seen or
> have you gotten any emails with images from non-windows users?

    Not since this problem became manifest, only Windows, I can get
    someone to send an image from a Mac as a test. Probably later
    tonight or tomorrow.

> Also, are you running your own mail server....or is your server on your ISP?

    Just the ISP's server, actually it's "pop.gmail.com" although the
    mail address is wildblue.net, they no longer have their own servers.

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box7