E-mail image problem - Correction

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:35:19 UTC 2012

On 06/20/2012 09:30 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 06/20/2012 06:23 PM, Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I wrote:
>> Just to confirm, I can see the gif of Betty Boop. I also use Thunderbird
>> and "pop" my GMail, (along with AOL, Yahoo, and Hotmail which is
>> IMAP-ped) and I have no problems getting images or attachments with
>> images in them.....could it be something configured improperly on
>> your PC?
>
> As I wrote before, that wasn't intended for the list.  However, I did
> try to keep it both small and G rated, simply because I don't know the
> OP's tastes.

Was just bustin' your chops is all.....all in good fun.....nothing
serious....I actually had a crush on Betty Boop when I was in the 2nd
grade!.....LoL! In regards to the image issue I've never really
experienced it before, I do know one guy who was having problems with
pics / attachments/ / images and he checked his "Account Settings' in
Google.....it was something he did there, but this could be
different.....just thought I'd offer what help I could...

EGO II