E-mail image problem - Correction

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jun 21 02:17:12 UTC 2012

On 06/21/2012 10:03 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>   Ok, I have the same problem with the image file received in
>    Thunderbird but if I go to the gmail web mail page I can view the
>    image file, a garden scene.
>
>    I had to jump through hoops to get to my gmail account, apparently
>    they've changed their security routine and I had to type those dizzy
>    letters and register again. I know I looked there when this problem
>    first began and did not have to go through that.
>
>    I think I will try some further tests sending images to myself as
>    you suggested.
>
>    Thanks for the help.

FWIW, I just set up a POP gmail account....using defaults....on my F16 system running
the same version of TB as you.  I sent that account the same image file I sent you
offline.  It arrived back at my TB just fine.

Do you have any extensions to TB or filters which may be influencing downloads?

of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage