Install package during installation of the system

Jon Ingason jon.ingason at telia.com
Thu Jun 21 12:27:14 UTC 2012

2012-06-21 13:53, Celso Viana skrev:
>> Have you tried to run yum serach virtualbox?
>>
>> If not do that.
>
> I think you misunderstand. I would like to install virtualbox while
> installing Fedora.
>
> After the installed system is easy to make this installation.
>
> Thanks Jon.

Yes you are right I did misunderstand,

Well anyway you can install VirtualBox/VirtualBox-OSE when you install
Fedora and come to "Package Group Selection" you can add repo and choose
to customize your installation to add appropriate package.

You can find this in Fedora 17 Installation Guide.

--
Regards
Jon Ingason