Install package during installation of the system

Jon Ingason jon.ingason at telia.com
Thu Jun 21 13:03:13 UTC 2012

2012-06-21 14:40, Celso Viana skrev:

> I have done this [1] by adding the repository rpmfusion free and
> nonfree, but the package Virtualbox does not appear in either group.
> If you can test a virtual machine thank you.
>
> [1] http://rpmfusion.org/EnablingRpmFusionDuringFedoraInstall?action=show&redirect=RPMFusionInAnaconda
>
> The interesting thing is that when I add the repository rpmfusion,
> several packages appear in the group games. But Virtualbox does not
> appear anywhere.
>
> Thanks!

You can't find VirtualBox in rpmfusion since the package name is
VirtualBox-OES. See below

[root at lea ~]# yum info Virtualbox
Inlästa insticksmoduler: langpacks, presto, puppetverify, refresh-packagekit
Tillgängliga paket
Namn        : VirtualBox
Arkitektur  : x86_64
Version     : 4.1.16
Utgåva      : 6.fc16
Storlek     : 18 M
Förråd      : rpmfusion-free-updates
Sammandrag  : A general-purpose full virtualizer for PC hardware
URL         : http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/VirtualBox
Licens      : GPLv2 or (GPLv2 and CDDL)
Beskrivning : A general-purpose full virtualizer and emulator for 32-bit and
             : 64-bit x86 based PC-compatible machines.

[root at lea ~]# yum info Virtualbox-OSE
Inlästa insticksmoduler: langpacks, presto, puppetverify, refresh-packagekit
Tillgängliga paket
Namn        : VirtualBox-OSE
Arkitektur  : x86_64
Version     : 4.1.14
Utgåva      : 4.fc16
Storlek     : 18 M
Förråd      : rpmfusion-free-updates
Sammandrag  : A general-purpose full virtualizer for PC hardware
URL         : http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/VirtualBox
Licens      : GPLv2 or (GPLv2 and CDDL)
Beskrivning : A general-purpose full virtualizer and emulator for 32-bit and
             : 64-bit x86 based PC-compatible machines.

Sorry for the Swedish text but I think you can sort it out :-)
--
Jon Ingason