Yum messing up again

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jun 21 20:27:29 UTC 2012

On 06/21/2012 01:18 PM, Greg Woods wrote:
> This is because you violated the cardinal rule: never try to update your
> laptop while you are on the road :-)  Especially if you are in a place
> called Chaos Manor; that's just ASKING for trouble.

I've updated on the road dozens of times without the slightest problem,
but I'd never consider an upgrade unless I had access to my main
desktop, JIC.  And, Chaos Manor doesn't get its name from what happens
here, but because it has so many additions, changes and remodeling that
I doubt that the original architect would recognize it.