back button in firefox?

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:21:32 UTC 2012

On 06/15/2012 02:19 PM, Hiisi wrote:
> I'm running firefox-13.0-1.fc17.x86_64 and does not confirm this problem.

What I find interesting is that when this isn't working for me it appears that FireFox has cached the webpage that I'm currently on
more than once.  I see this by holding down the back button and can see the same page listed multiple times (which means that when I
click the back button I'm essentially going "back" to the same page as far as page history is concerned).  Usually it's only cached
twice but sometimes it's multiple times.  Hmm.

Kevin