An apology is required from me

Daniel fedoraproject at oeconomist.com
Sat Jun 23 04:05:37 UTC 2012

On 06/22/2012 04:55 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:

>>> The claim that Gnome developers tell people to kiss off is a
>>> positive claim, one establishes it by pointing to an example of one
>>> of them doing so.
>
> Not really, you need to prove in happens in general. You talked about
> GNOEM developers. That is not one person, that is multiple people.

Olav, if you want me to bother to reply (beyond this), then you're
going to have to clean-up the mess that you're creating by
misrepresenting the stage at which remarks were made.  For example, I
didn't make the remarks that you quote three moves back; I made them
one move back.  If find that your latest remarks are shot-through with
this sort of confusion.

If you turn the discussion into a rat's nest of inappropriate
indentation (and of needlessly requoting things said a few iterations
ago) then at best no one but you and I would bother to read, and I
really don't write for your benefit.

Second, I suggest that, while you engage in that clean-up (assuming
that you don't instead take the cheap out now), you reconsider your
reliance upon straw-man argumentation.  It's pretty easy to explain
the differences between what _I_ have actually said and the various
things that you claim that I've said.