bash command completion

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 04:19:44 UTC 2012

This is awesome Ed: [?] Did it work like this before as well, and I was just
ignorant of it? Now all the commands are readable, which for me is better
as it seemed as if they were somewhat jumbled, as the letter you are
looking at seemed to meshed into the next.

Sorry that I didn't get to try the others; perhaps I will at some point.
It's just that Ed's suggestion is so easy