upgrading to F16 or F17 with /var and/or /usr on LVM volumes?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:02:14 UTC 2012

Okay, it didn't work. Every way I tried activating the LVM volumes by
hand during the install process, the install process de-activated
them, unless I mounted them, and then it borked when it tried to
de-activate them.

(Let the bug catcher file a bug on it: bugzilla 834733.)

Thanks anyway, Mateusz.

Joel Rees