f17 x86_64 :: yumex broken

Adrian Sevcenco Adrian.Sevcenco at cern.ch
Sun Jun 24 10:14:00 UTC 2012

On 06/24/12 12:22, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> The tone of that message clearly indicates that you believed it to be a
> bug in yumex, and you showed lack of patience, since asking whether yumex
> would be "dead in f17" sounds much as if the problem has bugged you for
> more than the last few minutes before your mail.
yeah, sorry about my overall tone! the thing is that kde is also
non-functional (bug reports sent automatically) for me and on one hand i
congratulate myself for not re-installing my desktops and OTOH i feel
sorry for installing f17 on my laptop..
So, i apologize for my tone and i will try to show more patience and to
follow proper procedures in order to not make too much noise..

Thanks,
Adrian