How to limit maximum number of TCP connections

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 06:57:36 UTC 2012

Dear All

I'm on FC 15 which is acting as a router for Cable Internet connection
for 145 PC on the LAN, which works fine... But there is one question in
my mind, How do I limit the maximum numbers of concurrent connections to
router. i.e. if I want to allow only 90 concurrent connection to the
router at the given time only 90 PCs can pass through the router or
connect to the Internet other PCs/users have to wait until the connected
PCs session is over.

is there any solution/tweak available ???

--
   °v°
  /(_)\