Gnome-rdp

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Wed Jun 27 21:54:00 UTC 2012

Around 10:45pm on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 (UK time), Joe Zeff scrawled:

> On 06/27/2012 02:34 PM, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> >192.168.1.84 israel.risingstar.local
>
> That's on a non-routable subnet.  Considering that nslookup is a program
> to query Internet domain name servers, there's no way in the world that
> they'd know its address.  (And a good thing, too!  Do you have any idea

I didn't see the start of this thread but couldn't he be running his own
DNS? I do, and nsloolup will find my own machines.

(steve at jackdaw:~)$ nslookup capercaillie
Server:		192.168.126.9
Address:	192.168.126.9#53

Name:	capercaillie.stevesearle.com
Address: 192.168.126.182

Steve

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 22:52:20 up 13 days, 11:56,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00