Removing unwanted extensions from Thunderbird

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:05:20 UTC 2012

Well "Ed" unlike some people I would GREATLY appreciate it if you would
continue to lend assistance to this mailing list, I have found most of
your answers to be "right" in the situations they were presented in.
Until I become a Linux "master" I'm going to need the minds of folks
just like you to help me along!

EGO II