F16 rocks. Thanks.

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:43:37 UTC 2012

On 06/27/2012 04:02 PM, Hiisi wrote:
> On 27 June 2012 20:05, linux guy <linuxguy123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been using F16 since before Christmas and I must say that it has
>> become a very polished and powerful release.
>>
>> Kudos to those who have worked so hard on it.   We don't thank you
>> people enough.  Your work is greatly appreciated.
>>
> F16 is from the previous century. Now is f17 era. Anyway, thank you, developers.

Even though Fedora 17 is the current release of Fedora, and F18 is on
the way I'm still using Fedora 16 and until I have a dire need to
upgrade I don't think I'll be doing so until it's EOL. I'm not going to
keep jumping from version to version just because they've been released.
Especially when sometimes they may have an adverse affect on some  piece
of hardware of some software. But I also want to echo the
sentiment...so..."to the individuals who struggle, toil, and beat away
on an "almost perfect" OS Many thanks and please don't EVER stop the
great work you're doing!

Cheers!

EGO II