Restoring grub after Windows install

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:55:30 UTC 2012

If you think Windows Vista was bad, and Windows 7 sucked, then check
this out! And mind you I'm not a "Windows" basher at large, I just feel
that they've never really been "about the consumer" but more "about the
cash"....I understand most corporations using it, for it's hardware-wide
compatibility, but as a personal home PC user why would you DO that to
yourself? LoL!

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/final-thoughts-on-windows-8-a-design-disaster/20706?tag=btxcsim