Cannot find valid baseurl for rpmfusion repo

Mark Haney markh at abemblem.com
Fri Jun 29 13:48:51 UTC 2012

On 06/29/2012 09:38 AM, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> You downloaded the appropriate RPMs from here?
>
> http://rpmfusion.org/
>
> In my .repo files the base URL is commented out and instead depends
> onthe mirror lists from http://mirrors.rpmfusion.org

Yes, downloaded straight from the source. And the .repo config is
exactly as you say.  Still get the error.  I uncommented the baseurl and
it worked just fine.  Wierd.  I have a F16 box right next to it, with
the identical configuration (granted it's F16, not 17) and it's never
had that problem.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant
markh at abemblem.com
Linux marius.homelinux 3.4.2-1.fc16.x86_64 GNU/Linux