[OT] Custom 'wrote' lines

Daniel fedoraproject at oeconomist.com
Sat Jun 30 14:05:44 UTC 2012

On 06/30/2012 02:20 AM, various parties basically said:

> On 06/30/2012 07:54 AM, Mike Wright wrote:
>
>> Great tip.  How do I get toabout:config  ???
>
> Edit | Preferences | Advanced Tab | Config Editor...

FWIW, most of the things that one might want to do can be effected
with the Config Editor, but the only practical way that I know to drop
something such as a newline into that string involves using a text
editor to modify

  ~/.thunderbird/<foo>.default/prefs.js

where "<foo>.default" is replaced with the relative Path value of
one's profile.

Of course, screwing-up prefs.js is a very effective way to shoot
oneself in the foot, so create a back-up before modifying it.