Alternative to a Pogoplug

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Thu Mar 1 18:34:58 UTC 2012

For now I am backing away from the Pogoplug.  I found a mini-itx system
quite afordable on ebay to use as my new server.

I will follow the Raspberry Pi development and hope that it will move
from just boards to nice little systems that run current Fedora.  This
system presents a major gateway for Fedora into a lot of embedded
applications.