Can't access DVD - CORRECTION -

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Mar 3 10:53:37 UTC 2012

On 03/03/2012 06:49 PM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>        Not here -
>
>            [bobg at box6 ~]$ cat /var/lib/AccountsService/users/bobg
>
>            [User]
>            Language=
>            XSession=
>

>            [bobg at box6 ~]$ cat /var/lib/AccountsService/users/gdm
>
>            [User]
>            Language=
>            XSession=

Yes, I realized my mistake.  That isn't the place.  Can't say I know
offhand where the "last desktop used" is held and what is responsible
for keeping track of it.  It may be different for each display manager.

Whatever....it isn't really important to this thread which has been
resolved several emails back....  :-)

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own.
You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis