Getting Video to work with Netscape (F14)

reg at dwf.com reg at dwf.com
Sat Mar 3 23:22:54 UTC 2012

OK, Im sure this has been covered a dozen times, but my scans of the
listdon't come up with anything.

I just recently brought up F14 on one machine.
Netscape is there, but when I go to watch a video from Netscape it tells
me
	This CNN feature is optimized for
	Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or higher.

I push the buttons as requested, and Flash seems to be LOADED, but
not connected to Netscape.  What do I do???  I remember a screen where
you had to set these things 'on' in a previous Netscape, but cant find
that screen in the current one.

Thanks in advance.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens