lvm

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Mar 4 20:17:59 UTC 2012

Am 04.03.2012 21:13, schrieb Peter Larsen:
> Only on systems that are dual-booted does
> partitions make sense. With Grub2 we can now have a single partition for
> everything - and the reason we have the partition table is due to the
> bios needs during boot.

is this a joke?

you really want to install a OS and put systema nd data on the same
partition? do this if you want but do not tell anybody this is a
smart setup-design!

if anything goes terrible wrong with your OS you want to care about
your data? your decision! most people would not if they have
any knowledge