lapack

Patrick Dupre patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 18:56:30 UTC 2012

Patrick Dupre <patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to use the lapack library in fedora 16, but I cannot find
> a lapack.h file!
> lapack-devel-3.3.1-1 provides
> liblapack.so only

LAPACK is a Fortran77 library, and as such does not need a .h file. If
you want to interface C code with LAPACK, then you need to write the
necessary function declarations yourself.

NO, There is a great job made by itpp, but the implementation with
fedora suffers from some issue, for example no version for fedora 16

--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor
jussilehtola at fedoraproject.org

---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  Department of Chemistry            |   |  Phone: (44)-(0)-1904-434384
  The University of York             |   |  Fax:   (44)-(0)-1904-432516
  Heslington                         |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |  email: patrick.dupre at york.ac.uk