F16 update pushes - it is currently broken?

John Mellor john.mellor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:10:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 10:28 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a problem being addressed to remedy no

I suspect that there are multiple simultaneous problems in play right
now.  I noticed a discrepancy between updates done via the gui and
updates done via cli, and submitted bug 800071 against the gui updater.
That's only one problem, and I think there is at least another one,
where updates are not getting pushed to the correct repo or something.

Of course, it also could be something simpler, like F17 taking all
available resources inappropriately...