Current state of ext4 development in Fedora

Marcos Ortiz mlortiz at uci.cu
Wed Mar 7 02:04:38 UTC 2012

No, the both mailing list for Brtfs and ext4 (linux-brtfs, linux-ext4
@vger.kernel.org) are very active,
so I don´t think that the development will stop.

I only ask because I´m very interested on the integration of Fedora 17
with ext4. There are many good points on the discussions on both lists,
for example the file compression in ext4 level, online defrag, etc; so,
if Fedora always will use the last kernel available, I want to test
these features on the distribution.

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com