synchronize time

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 7 06:08:37 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 07:48 -0800, jdow wrote:
> Tim, please calm down.

There's noting uncalm about my messages.  If I were flaming him, or
anyone else, there'd be no doubt about it.  Though he is very close to
being told RTFM.

My messages were blunt, using direct language, avoiding pussyfooting
around, with emphasis placed around the important parts in the messages.
i.e. If you don't read the whole message, as some are apt to do,
hopefully they notice the emphasised parts.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.