synchronize time

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 07:57:15 UTC 2012

Sigh - twit filter.

I keep at least some timekeeping around here in UTC specifically for the
unambiguous logging it provides. In the past I have maintained clock to
UTC when I kept manual logs. I can see perfectly valid reasons to have
a computer timezone set to UTC. But, I guess you're not only irritating
and irritable but also unimaginative.

Have a nice day.

{+_+}