synchronize time

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 18:00:19 UTC 2012

On 2012/03/08 09:37, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 03/08/2012 08:47 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> But most of all go away attacking someone else secure behind your email
>> no-reply screen.
>
> That just stops you from taking this to private email and makes sure the
> discussion stays on the list.

Private email (and long time knowledge of Aaron) led to clearing up the
ambiguities. I tried to explain it to the list answering Tim's emails.
But he was knowledge resistant.

I'd been surprised Aaron had this particular problem and misunderstood
his fix as he described it. Two emails cleared it right up. And I am indeed
sorry I'd misunderstood him.

{^_-}