Abrt quota in F16?

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Sun Mar 11 17:09:13 UTC 2012

In my experience, abrt is the most useless application there ever was
on Fedora.

Here is what happens for me: after something crashes, I am offered the
option to submit bug reports. I usually accept this option. I go
through an entire sequence of steps, some of which involve
waiting for the downloading of mountains of debuginfo files. I try
and submit through Bugzilla but have always failed at this point! So
all this effort and time to waste.

Life is much better with a sudo yum erase -y abrt after every fresh
install -- I think it is best to submit Bugzilla reports the
old-fashioned way when one wants to.

Sorry for the strong reactions. Too much time and effort of mine has
been wasted by this stupid application.

Ranjan