how to get nm-applet switched on when making a LiveCD

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Tue Mar 13 17:41:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am trying to put together a LiveCD. I have sort of put together one,
however, I am unable to get the nm-applet switched on. So, this is what
I do: start stalonetray which pops up. Then I type nm-applet which
comes up, however it says that the (live) user does not have the
ability to switch on the service. (Something like that, at least). My
question is: what in the .ks file allows this to happen?

Sorry if this question is not clear. I am happy to clarify!

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan