F16 alacarte found but it does not work.

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed Mar 14 22:23:06 UTC 2012

On 03/14/2012 03:10 PM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> That's the bug. After a lot of verbiage the conclusion is it does not
> run. And it is not clear if it will be fixed.

There's a workaround, but I haven't tried it.  Frankly, I'm beginning to
wonder if the maintainer thinks that as long as there's a way to work
around the bug there's no need to patch it.  I hope I'm being a tad too
cynical, but considering how long it's been since the method was added
to the bug report as a comment, it's hard not to wonder just what's
going on.