question on Firefox and Thunderbird in F14 (yes, F14)

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Mar 16 07:08:57 UTC 2012

On 03/16/2012 02:39 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> Thanks for the confirm about what I thought. Its an interesting bind that
> Thunderbird and Firefox can be part of a Fedora release and, once that release is
> EOL, any changes aren't picked up (as in Abode Flash).

I don't know what you mean by that....

Adobe Flash isn't in the "Fedora Repositories" it, assuming you've installed it that
way, is in the "Adobe Repository".  a.k.a.  /etc/yum.repos.d/adobe-linux-i386.repo
and not fedora-updates.repo.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis