Accessibility (slow keys) in Gnome3 login screen - cannot deactivate.

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 13:58:05 UTC 2012

Hi!

For some reason some accessibility features (specifically slow
keys and sticky keys) in my Gnome3 login screen turn on, and I
cannot seems to deactivate / disable / turn-off / reset it. I
tried turn them off from the accessibility menu at top right,
looks like turned off from the menu, but as soon as I back to
login dialog box, the feature still on (if I back to the menu
the feature is back on). I tried use shortcut (press shift 8
seconds), dialog box came up, I choose "deactivate", but the
feature still on! Anybody know what else to do?

Ideally, I like to know how to turn off accessibility features
from command line (I can ssh into the machine and have normal
access), especially for login screen, although if you know how
to do it for users it will be wonderful addition.

Thank you!

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
   /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/