US ISPs become 'copyright cops' starting July 12

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Mar 17 21:46:09 UTC 2012

Am 17.03.2012 22:30, schrieb Jim:
> On 03/17/2012 01:24 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>
>> Am 17.03.2012 14:34, schrieb Jim:
>>> I know this may not be the place for this post, but when it comes to software, how are these ISP's going to treat
>>> Open Source Softwre ?
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/03/17/us-isps-become-copyright-cops-starting-july-12/?intcmp=features
>> what exactly let you imagine taht this has ANYTHING to do with OpenSource?
>>

> When it comes to downloading how do they know the difference between OSS and a copy of MS software.
> That is what concerns me.

jesus christ

and when it comes to play a self-made video or big images
are ona webpage so someone thinks it could be a download
leads also to a problem?

what me really scares are people like you which really believe
there is sitting the whole day someone analyzing each transfer
and blocking randomly things